SORRY – IKEA IS NO LONGER OFFERING THIS SERVICE
IKEA is keeping it green by offering free bus service for people in the city of Naples to and from their store in Afragola.
This is a great alternative to using a car to get to their store as well as supporting sustainable mobility.
The shuttle runs Monday thru Sunday approximately every 2 hours, with pickup spots at Piazza Municipio, Piazza Garibaldi and Piazza Carlo III.
The bus is free from Naples to IKEA, however you must present a receipt, of any amount, issued on the same day from the store, dining services or the Swedish shop to take the bus back to Naples
For more information and the bus schedule, click here
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- The Naples Weekender – March 17 – 20 - March 18, 2016
- The Naples Weekender – March 10 – 16 - March 10, 2016
- International Women’s Day 2016 - March 8, 2016
- The Naples Weekender – March 3 – 6, 2016 - March 3, 2016
- Stabia’s Villa Arianna Closed to Public Until Tree is Removed - March 2, 2016