SORRY – IKEA IS NO LONGER OFFERING THIS SERVICE
IKEA is keeping it green by offering free bus service for people in the city of Naples to and from their store in Afragola.
This is a great alternative to using a car to get to their store as well as supporting sustainable mobility.
The shuttle runs Monday thru Sunday approximately every 2 hours, with pickup spots at Piazza Municipio, Piazza Garibaldi and Piazza Carlo III.
The bus is free from Naples to IKEA, however you must present a receipt, of any amount, issued on the same day from the store, dining services or the Swedish shop to take the bus back to Naples
For more information and the bus schedule, click here
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - April 1, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - March 1, 2015
- Bicycles Built for “Use”: The Bike Sharing Napoli Pilot Program - February 16, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - February 1, 2015
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014