The Church of San Giovanni a Carbonara in Naples, Italy was built in 1343 by Augustinian Friars and completed in the 15th century by King Ladislao D’Angiò. This little known wonder is a well preserved Gothic church of the Angevin monarchy, and is home to King Ladislao’s tomb and a Sanfelice double staircase. It is also home to the tomb of Giovanni Caracciolo, better known as Sergianni (1372 – 1432), Seneschal of Naples and lover of Queen Joan II.