If you are short on time and want to take a lot in, Naples Sightseeing Buses are a good alternative. Here a few good options:
The UNICOCAMPANIA 3T is a great way to get around Naples and Campania. At just €20,00 for 3 days it is valid for travel on all public transportation in the Campania Region. That includes the Alibus Airport Shuttle, the EAVBUS to Vesuvius, and local buses on the Islands of Ischia and Procida.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Pedalling is Easy – Even Uphill - October 1, 2014
- Unite the Two Bays: Landmark Agreements to be signed between Napoli and San Francisco During Mayor de Magistris Visit to the Bay Area - October 25, 2013
- The Art School - May 16, 2013
- From Vesuvio to Silicon Valley and Back: Unite the Two Bays - May 8, 2013
- A Walk in the Park - April 29, 2013