Christmas shopping in Naples Centro Storico will be a lot easier this year. Centro Storico’s three major streets, i Decumani, Via Anticaglia, Via dei Tribunali, and Via San Biagio ai Librai and corresponding side streets, including Naples Christmas Alley, Via San Gregorio Armeno, will be a pedestrian zone for your shopping and touring pleasure.
From 1 December 2012 to 6 January 2013 the area will be pedestrianised on Fridays 16:00 to midnight, and on Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 to midnight. In addition, the area will be a pedestrian zone on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, San Stefano (Dec 26th) and New Years Day from 10:00 to midnight.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- The Naples Weekender – March 17 – 20 - March 18, 2016
- The Naples Weekender – March 10 – 16 - March 10, 2016
- International Women’s Day 2016 - March 8, 2016
- The Naples Weekender – March 3 – 6, 2016 - March 3, 2016
- Stabia’s Villa Arianna Closed to Public Until Tree is Removed - March 2, 2016