Christmas shopping in Naples Centro Storico will be a lot easier this year. Centro Storico’s three major streets, i Decumani, Via Anticaglia, Via dei Tribunali, and Via San Biagio ai Librai and corresponding side streets, including Naples Christmas Alley, Via San Gregorio Armeno, will be a pedestrian zone for your shopping and touring pleasure.
From 1 December 2012 to 6 January 2013 the area will be pedestrianised on Fridays 16:00 to midnight, and on Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 to midnight. In addition, the area will be a pedestrian zone on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, San Stefano (Dec 26th) and New Years Day from 10:00 to midnight.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - May 1, 2015
- NapolixExpo 2015 at Los Angeles Event on April 28th - April 27, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - April 1, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - March 1, 2015
- Bicycles Built for “Use”: The Bike Sharing Napoli Pilot Program - February 16, 2015