Christmas shopping in Naples Centro Storico will be a lot easier this year. Centro Storico’s three major streets, i Decumani, Via Anticaglia, Via dei Tribunali, and Via San Biagio ai Librai and corresponding side streets, including Naples Christmas Alley, Via San Gregorio Armeno, will be a pedestrian zone for your shopping and touring pleasure.
From 1 December 2012 to 6 January 2013 the area will be pedestrianised on Fridays 16:00 to midnight, and on Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 to midnight. In addition, the area will be a pedestrian zone on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, San Stefano (Dec 26th) and New Years Day from 10:00 to midnight.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014
- Possible Disruptions at Vesuvian Sites - November 5, 2014
- Villa of Poppea – Confirmation of the Villa Overlooking the Sea - October 30, 2014
- Pedalling is Easy – Even Uphill - October 1, 2014
- Unite the Two Bays: Landmark Agreements to be signed between Napoli and San Francisco During Mayor de Magistris Visit to the Bay Area - October 25, 2013