The urban landscape is one of the most exciting things to photograph. Forgotten buildings, hidden corners, narrow alleys, characteristic faces, textures, shapes, and colors. And of course Naples offers so much more than that. Cityscapes, seascapes, landscapes, and breathtaking vistas.
These a just a few of the things you will encounter on a Naples Photo Walk.
Join us on a photo walk and you will discover one of the oldest cities in the Mediterranean and see Naples from a photographer’s eye. Beginners, accomplished amateurs and seasoned professionals, all of our walks are tailored to your skill level. You pick the day and we’ll organize an itinerary based on your needs and goals.
Naples Photo Walks are led by local professional photographer Giorgio Cossu. Join Giorgio on a Naples Photo Walk and see what images you can capture.
Naples Photo Walk Prices
The six hour walk includes a 4 hour segment, a break for lunch at a local restaurant after which we continue with the last two hours of the walk. If desired, the last hour of the 6 hour walk can be used to analyze your images.
Prices are per group and do not include the cost of lunch, equipment or any entrance fees.
From telephones to professional cameras, all types of equipment may be used.
All walks are available in English, Spanish, French, Portugese, and of course Italian.
We are happy to customize walks to meet your needs, but extra charges may apply for walks that exceed 6 hours or where special fees are required.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014
- Possible Disruptions at Vesuvian Sites - November 5, 2014
- Villa of Poppea – Confirmation of the Villa Overlooking the Sea - October 30, 2014
- Pedalling is Easy – Even Uphill - October 1, 2014
- Unite the Two Bays: Landmark Agreements to be signed between Napoli and San Francisco During Mayor de Magistris Visit to the Bay Area - October 25, 2013