The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about my adopted home, for me Naples is the perfect canvas. From its breathtaking vistas to its rich cultural heritage, I could live here a lifetime and never see it all, photograph it all, or write about it all.
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Bicycles Built for “Use”: The Bike Sharing Napoli Pilot Program - February 16, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - February 1, 2015
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014
- Possible Disruptions at Vesuvian Sites - November 5, 2014
- Villa of Poppea – Confirmation of the Villa Overlooking the Sea - October 30, 2014