After a sojourn to Sicily, I’m back again with lots of great events to keep you entertained this weekend. 🙂
- Friday 5th September – Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer – La Bohème in casa Niemeyer – Reduced version for piano of the opera by Giacomo Puccini.
- Saturday 6th September – Belvedere di Villa Rufolo – National Orchestra of France – music by Beethoven, Ravel and Stravinsky.
XV Festival del Cinema all’Aperto – Open air cinema in Italian – finishing on Sunday 7th September
- Friday 5th September – 20:50 – ‘La Vita di Adele (La Vie d’Adèle)‘
- Saturday 6th September – 21:10 – ‘La Mafia uccide solo d’estate‘
- Sunday 7th September – 21:10 – ‘La mossa del pinguino‘.
If you’re interested in seeing Naples from a different angle, then why not try a Bateau Mouche boat tour. It is a Coastal Tour, around 40 minutes, leaving from the port of Mergellina and continuing along the coast of Posillipo until it reaches the islet of Nisida and returning to port with a scenic drive up to Castel dell’Ovo. This is a great opportunity to see Palazzo Donn’Anna, Villa Rosbery, Marechiaro, La Gaiola, Nisida and Castel dell’Ovo from the sea!
Running until Sunday 7th September, Napoli Pizza Village returns to the Lungomare. Your chance to try pizzas from 45 of the most renowned Neapolitan pizzerias, take part in workshops and enjoy the final of the World Pizza Maker Championship.
Also finishing this Sunday 7th September is ‘Ceramics‘, an exhibition of works by Lino Fiorito, at the Duca di Martina National Ceramics Museum. Lino Fiorito has decided to put together an exhibition, ‘Ceramics’: an exhibition thought of and created as a real installation where the permanent collection becomes part of the dialogue between the languages of contemporary art.
Of course there are more events currently on around Naples, details of which you can find on our events pages.
Have a fantastic weekend, and relax! 🙂