Despite MUCH internet adversity this week, I am here! Don’t say I’m not dedicated to you! 😉
- Saturday 16th August – Belvedere di Villa Ruffalo – ‘Memento. Antonio Maiello et les Amis du Monde‘, a project for piano and Arab percussion.
- Sunday 17th August – Belvedere di Villa Ruffalo – Jean Luc Ponty and his band.
- Until 26th August – ‘The power and strength between reality and the symbol – Exhibition of Rosario Mazzella‘ – an art exhibition being held at the Maschio Angioino (Castel Nuovo).
- Until 3rd September – ‘GHIRBA by Antonio Ievolella‘ – a sculpture exhibition at the Chiesa di Santa Maria dell’Incoronata.
- Until 7th September – XV Festival del Cinema all’Aperto – Open air cinema in Italian – Thursday 14th August – ‘Saving Mr. Banks’, Friday 15th August – ‘Una Donna per Amica’, Saturday 16th August – ‘La Sedia della Felicita’ and Sunday 17th August – ‘Smetto Quando Voglio’.
- Over the weekend (14th – 17th August), the CSI (Centro Studi Interdisciplinari Gaiola) are running an assortment of guided visits to the underwater archaeological park of Gaiola, whether it be by kayak, snorkel or glass bottomed boat.
- Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August – ‘Sunset in Music on the Bateau Mouche‘.
On Saturday 16th August, there’s a chance to have a night time visit to the Solfatara crater. After a guided tour, visitors will have the opportunity to try some fish, cooked using the steam from the crater, and you can also try some Agnanum Falanghina wine.
Of course there are more events currently on around Naples, details of which you can find on our events pages.
I look forward to hearing what you’ve been up to and which of the events you’ve been to. Have fun! 🙂