Each person experiences this city in a different way. The tourist who visits Naples once, only to have it steal their heart and beckon them to return over and over again. The expat, who by choice or by circumstance, has made Naples their home, seeing it through the lens of both a visitor and a resident. The Neapolitan, for whom the city is a backdrop to their everyday life, or the Neapolitan living far from home, longing to return.
We are very fortunate to have just such a diverse group of contributors. Sharing with us their unique perspectives, we get to see the city through their eyes, live vicariously through their experiences.
If you’d like to share your experiences in Napoli email us at email@example.com
Napoli Unplugged Contributors
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- The Naples Weekender – News, Events, Local Attractions and More!!! - November 20, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - November 2, 2015
- Naples Weekly Newsletter – October 5th, 2015 - October 5, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - October 2, 2015
- Naples Weekly Newsletter – September 28th, 2015 - September 28, 2015