Category: Campania ArteCard
See the sites and attractions around Naples and Campania with the Campania ArteCard, the discount museum pass for Naples and the Campania region. That’s nearly 80 cultural sites throughout the region including Naples Archaeological Museum, Capodimonte and MADRE; the Royal Palaces, Palazzo Reale in Naples and the Royal Palace of Caserta; and all of the major archaeological sites including Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum.
Campania ArteCard has several cards to choose from including:
- campania>artecard Napoli - Choose from over 40 sites in downtown Naples. The first 3 of your choice are free, receive discounts of up to 50% from the 4th site on.
- campania>artecard Tutta la regione - 3 and 7 day passes for over 80 sites throughout the region, including public transportation. The first 2 of our choice are free, receive discounts of up to 50% from the 3rd site on.
- San Gennaro >card - Discover all of the Sites related to Naples Patron Saint, San Gennaro. 3 day passes with and without transport
- campania>artecard 365, an annual pass that is just €43,00 and includes two entries to every site on the Campania ArteCard circuit.
- From the major museums and archaeological sites on the circuit and from the campania>artecard information point at Naples Central Station
- By phone at 800 600 601 or from mobiles and abroad +39 06 399 676 50