Beautiful, chaotic, unbending, romantic, confusing.
That is Naples, Italy and that is why I love living here.
Passionate about my adopted home, for me Naples is the perfect canvas.
From its breathtaking vistas to its rich cultural heritage, I could live here a lifetime and never see it all, photograph it all, or write about it all. But I’m willing to give it a try!
Join me for an insiders view of Napoli as I uncover her sights, sounds and flavors.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Unite the Two Bays: Landmark Agreements to be signed between Napoli and San Francisco During Mayor de Magistris Visit to the Bay Area - October 25, 2013
- The Art School - May 16, 2013
- From Vesuvio to Silicon Valley and Back: Unite the Two Bays - May 8, 2013
- A Walk in the Park - April 29, 2013
- Centro Italiano Now Offering Skype Lessons - April 28, 2013