Beautiful, chaotic, unbending, romantic, confusing.
That is Naples, Italy and that is why I love living here.
Passionate about my adopted home, for me Naples is the perfect canvas.
From its breathtaking vistas to its rich cultural heritage, I could live here a lifetime and never see it all, photograph it all, or write about it all. But I’m willing to give it a try!
Join me for an insiders view of Napoli as I uncover her sights, sounds and flavors.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014
- Possible Disruptions at Vesuvian Sites - November 5, 2014
- Villa of Poppea – Confirmation of the Villa Overlooking the Sea - October 30, 2014
- Pedalling is Easy – Even Uphill - October 1, 2014
- Unite the Two Bays: Landmark Agreements to be signed between Napoli and San Francisco During Mayor de Magistris Visit to the Bay Area - October 25, 2013