Beautiful, chaotic, unbending, romantic, confusing.
That is Naples, Italy and that is why I love living here.
Passionate about my adopted home, for me Naples is the perfect canvas.
From its breathtaking vistas to its rich cultural heritage, I could live here a lifetime and never see it all, photograph it all, or write about it all. But I’m willing to give it a try!
Join me for an insiders view of Napoli as I uncover her sights, sounds and flavors.
Contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Bonnie Alberts (see all)
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - March 1, 2015
- Bicycles Built for “Use”: The Bike Sharing Napoli Pilot Program - February 16, 2015
- From the Editor’s Desk: Naples Monthly Roundup - February 1, 2015
- Unfired Clay Pots Found at Pompeii - November 7, 2014
- Possible Disruptions at Vesuvian Sites - November 5, 2014